Indoor Fitness Bikes in Melbourne
There are lots of different fitness equipment options out there for those who want to lose weight, get fit or maintain their current health. There is no denying that one of the best options is a fitness bike bike. Indoor exercise bikes come with a number of different benefits. Plus, there are a number of different indoor bicycles to choose from, ensuring that you can find the perfect fitness bike for your goals.
Here at The Fitness Shop, we have worked hard to make sure that we have all types of equipment available. No matter what sort of bike you are looking for, you can be sure that we will have it here for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for more information.
Types of indoor fitness bikes available at The Fitness Shop
We have a great selection of bikes for sale. Below, you can discover more about the four types of indoor bikes that we sell. We have numerous brands and models available per each category.
If you are looking for a conditioning tool, you will struggle to find better than an Air Bike. we have a great range of air bikes available, from the Xebex Air Bike to the Schwinn Airdyne AD8 Pro. From beginners to elite athletes; we have something for everyone. What makes these bikes different is that you have moving arm bars so you have a total body workout. Plus, the fan air resistance system will adapt to your efforts.
We also have a great range of upright bikes for sale as well. This includes the BodyWorx AC550AT Upright Bike, the Matrix U30 XR Upright Bike, and the NOHrD Bike Ash. The options are endless but what actually is an upright bike and why should you consider one? These bikes are perfect for anyone who suffers from lower back pain, as they provide a low-impact exercise. These bikes will keep your abdomen tight and your spine erect, which is great in terms of providing an efficient abdominal muscle workout as well as building flexibility and muscles within your hamstring and thigh.
If you are looking to burn a lot of calories and you want a bike that is going to give you a total and fully effective workout, a spin bike is a full choice. These bikes are going to give you complete control over resistance and exertion. They are ideal for high-intensity indoor training. This sort of equipment is going to recreate the sort of effort that would be required if you were to ride a bike outside.
The final type of bike that we have available here at The Fitness Shop is the recumbent bike. These bikes are the opposite of the upright bike. They are designed to provide a more comfortable experience. The pedals will almost be level with the seat, giving you a back to rest against. Because of this, these bikes do not focus much on the core. Instead, they focus on the legs. With this bike, don’t let the comfort fool you! You can sometimes be in for a harder workout because you are not only going to be pedalling against the tension of the machine but also against gravity too.
Choosing between an Upright Bike & a Recumbent Bike? Check out our blog post to find out which one might be best for you!
What are the health benefits associated with indoor fitness bikes?
As touched upon, there are many different health benefits you can expect to reap the rewards with a fitness bike. We will touch upon these in further detail below…
- They are great for toning – Stationary bikes can work wonders in terms of toning your lower body. This form of exercise will act on your calves, quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
- It is a low impact form of cardio – Using a fitness bike offers low-impact cardio when compared with the likes of running and Zumba. It is a lot easier on your heart and joints.
- They increase endurance – Stamina or endurance takes practice and time. However, adding a stationary bike to your workout regime is a great way to boost it.
- Improve balance – You can also improve gait, coordination, and balance with a stationary bike.
- Lower stress – Any form of exercise is beneficial in terms of stress reduction because you will release ‘feel good’ hormones.
- Boost brain function – There are a number of different studies that have proven that stationary biking helps to improve attention, memory, and cognitive function.
- Improve joint mobility – Cycling can also assist with improving the range of motion in your joints. This is beneficial for your hip joints, ankles, and knees.
- Lower diabetes risk – Diabetes is linked to obesity. You can burn calories on a stationary bike to lose weight and reduce your diabetes risk.
- Enhance strength – Adjust the wheel’s resistance so you pedal harder and improve strength.
- Improve heart health – Stationary biking enables your heart muscles to work harder, improving heart health.
- Weight loss – Of course, another benefit associated with this form of exercise is that it is great for weight loss, enabling you to burn anything from 40 to 80 calories in just ten minutes!
Contact The Fitness Shop today or browse our website
If you are looking for the best fitness bike for you, all you need to do is browse our website to see the different options that we have available. As mentioned, we cover the four main types of fitness bike that you may require, and so you should have no trouble finding the indoor fitness bike that fits in with your needs and requirements. However, if you need a helping hand or you have any queries about any of the products we have for sale, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for further details.
We would be more than happy to assist you in any manner we can. The number you need is (03) 9379 6211. We look forward to hearing from you!