1.25kg Olympic Rubber Coated Weight Plate
Our rubber coated Olympic weight plates are made from cast-iron and coated in a 3mm black rubber skin that provides an added degree of protection for both the plates and anything they come into contact with, be that a body, a floor, wall or another plate.
All plates at increments of five kilograms and upwards are molded with handles that not only gives them an attractive appearance, but it also makes them easier to handle and carry, whether you want to fit them to a bar or use them for lunges, presses or a variety of other exercises.
The plate center hole houses a stainless steel insert that is pressed and flared – like bumper plates – to ensure they will never come loose. All plates have the weight in KG and LB embossed on both sides, and are compatible with Olympic barbells with 50mm sleeves.
This purchase price is for ONE (1) 1.25kg rubber coated olympic sized weight plate
- Designed for full commercial gym use
- 51mm diameter hole.
- Pressed and Flared stainless steel center bushing.
- Can be used with all olympic bars and plate loaded gyms and single station machines.
- Each weight plate from 5kg and above has triple grip handles (tri-grip plate) to allow for one handed pickup, loading and training
- The rubber coating on the plates protects both the plate and your floor from accidental dropping or scratching the floor, as well as adding extra grip when handling for safety
- Each plate is kilogram weighted with weight size in KG and LB embossed in the mould of the plate
Plates available in 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg, with the following dimensions: