Bodycraft ASPX Spin Bike
The Bodycraft ASPX Spin Bike is unsurpassed in quality & durability. Perfect for group classes or individual indoor training
- Frame: Heavy-Duty steel frame with two layers of powder coat paint to prevent rust.
- Flywheel: 21 KG (46LBS), Precision Flywheel is perimeter weighted for high inertia and
Spins on German-Made SKF™ sealed bearings.
- Drive: French-Made Hutchinson™ SPK V-Ribbed automatic belt.
- Resistance: Patented friction brake with Micro-Adjust safety knob and emergency stop.
- Lower Bracket: Heat treated Cro-Moly Axle turns on sealed German-Made SKF™ bearings.
- Cranks: Three-piece cold forged steel 175 mm long.
- Pedals: Aluminium alloy pedals with toe straps. Can be switched to SPD’s.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel with engrave scale, Hexagonal shape
creates a very rigid connection and Micro-Adjustments to fit all sizes and styles.
- Seat: Top Quality Velo™ Saddle.
- Maximum User Weight: 136 KG (300LBS)
- Additional Features: Two Water Bottle Holders Included
- 61 cm (24”) W x 110 cm (43”) L x 120 cm (47”) H