Bodycraft HFT Functional trainer
The Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer is the ideal one size fits all for your home strength training. Heavy framework coupled with a 1:2 pulley ratio gives you the confidence to perform fast functional movements.
The use of this machine is made easier by the in-built instructional flip chart, detailing over 70 exercises possible in the 31 point height adjustment pulleys. With the low profile angled design, the Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer is sure to aesthetically please you as the feature of the room, or tucked away in the corner.
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25” x 1.75” oval steel tubing.
- Finish: The Diamond Gray and Textured Black finish is
electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all
surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 3.5” diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000lbs (909 KG) tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 200lbs (91 KG) Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1.
Each 200lbs (91 KG). Weight stack provides up to a total of 100lbs (45.5 KG) resistance in 5lbs (2.25 KG) increments.
This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Protective Steel Rear Stack Cover for safety.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1” diameter tubular steel.
- Accessories: Attached Exercise Book, Long Bar, Short Bar, Tricep Rope,
Chin Bar, Assisted Pull-Up Strap, Ankle Strap, 2 Chains, and two Single Handles are all included.
- 142 cm (56”) W x 102 cm (40”) D x 208 cm (82”) H
(Can be placed up against a wall or in a corner depending on your needs or according to your space requirements).