Horizon T5.1 Treadmill
The all New Horizon T5.1 Treadmill is the most popular treadmill in our range.
With Features like its Featherlight folding hydraulic system that does all the work for you when you need to lower or fold the treadmill!
The Sprint 8 Hiit program which is proven to boost energy, reduce body fat by up to 27% and promote lean muscle.
And Variable Response Cushioning system will give you the ideal mix of flex and support that takes all the impact out of your joints when running.
There is no question why the Horizon T5.1 Treadmill is our customers and our favourite treadmill for 2017.
At a Glance
Heavy-duty welded steel frame provides a stable, natural run
Extra-long 153 x 50 cm / 60″ x 20″ running deck is ideal for faster speeds and longer strides
Bluetooth enables music streaming through the speakers and wireless heart rate tracking
Sprint 8 HIIT program and 15% power incline push your workout to the next level
ViewFit connectivity simplifies workout training
FeatherLight Folding hydraulic system with a 76° folding angle and four-wheel transportation for saving space and easy storage.
Johnson Drive System
Never feel a lag or surge thanks to the digital drive system that recalibrates instantly with each footfall. The low-RPM operation also keeps the motor cool and quiet, which extends the life of your treadmill.
Variable Response Cushioning
- Get the ideal mix of flex and support from our three-zone variable cushioning system.
- Our one-step hydraulic system does all the heavy lifting as it gently lowers your treadmill deck when you’re ready to use it and effortlessly raises it when you’re done.
Sprint 8 Program
Discover maximum results in minimum time. Our 20-minute HIIT workout is proven to burn up to 27% body fat in only eight weeks.
- Stream music to the built-in speakers and connect your Bluetooth heart rate device.
- With ViewFit, you’ll never have to manually enter your workouts anywhere because your machine will do it for you. Simply visit viewfit.com or download the app to connect your equipment, track your efforts and set your goals.
- Take a vacation from your everyday workout with the Passport Media Player, which displays stunning forward-motion footage on your television and syncs it with your equipment for an immersive exercise experience.
Frame Type Folding Frame
Belt Type 2.2 mm Orthopedic Belt
Running Area 153 x 50 cm / 60″ x 20″
Cushioning Variable Cushioning System
Incline Range 0 – 15%
Speed Range 0.8 – 20 km/h / 0.5 – 12 mph
Integrated Four Transport Wheels Yes
Motor 2.75 CHP Digital Drive Motor
Display Type 3 Blue LED Windows, 10 x 14 Dot-Matrix, 12 Digit Alphanumeric Display
Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Step, Calories, Heart Rate
Programs 19 Programs (Sprint 8, Distance Target: 1K, 5K, 10K, Half Marathon; Calorie Target: 100K, 300K, 500K, 700K; Intervals: Speed Interval, Peak Interval, Endurance Interval; Performance: Weight Loss; Heart Rate Control: Target HR, % Target HR; Step Target: 5000, 10000; Custom: Custom 1, Custom 2)
Contact Heart Rate Grips Yes
Speakers Sonic Surrond Speakers
Polar® Wireless Heart Rate Receiver Yes
Passport Ready Yes
ViewFit Connectivity Yes
Energy Saver Mode Yes
Instant On, Start / Stop Rubber Key, Accessory Tray, Water Bottle Holders
Dimensions (L x W x H) 210 x 94.5 x 150 cm / 82.5″ x 37″ x 59″
Folded Dimensions (L x W x H) 103.5 x 94.5 x 193.5 cm / 41″ x 37″ x 72″
Product Weight 152 kg / 335 lbs.
User Weight Capacity 170 kg / 375 lbs.
Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 5 Years Motor, 3 Years Parts, 2 Years Labour