This non-toxic flooring is predominately used in high traffic commercial gyms but is suitable for a variety of uses. This flooring can be used in gyms, commercial workshops, playgrounds and many other applications. This is one of the best quality rubber flooring tiles on the market.
The Premium 1m x 1m x 15mm tiles can be placed over your existing floor, making it easier and faster to install, and saving you time and money.
In order to withstand equipment and free weights these tiles are durable. The 15mm thick footed tiles are engineered to provide ultimate durability. These rubber gym tiles can withstand the constant dropping/pounding of weights and equipment without showing any wear and tear.
There are many different quality rubber mats currently available in the market. The mats may look identical but there are big differences in quality which can easily be missed. So before you make a decision to purchase on price alone, please come in and see and compare the quality of our mats with others that are on the market.
Not all mats are equal, some reasons are:
- Coarse grains/granules not very well bonded together.
- Soft granules of low density offering low amount of durability and longevity.
- Oily slippery finishes left on the surface and even throughout the mats from manufacturing is a hazard and affects user performance.
- Some mats can have an extremely strong an toxic odour which may take a very long time to go away, if at all.
- A variety of other reasons including surface finish consistency, thickness consistency, and overall material consistency.
*Please note: For laying flooring for 20SQM or greater, we recommend an offset brick pattern.
Once you have compare our mats with the rest, You will be confident that you are getting a quality product at the best price.