Swing Tower Club
Using the Nohrd Swing Tower Club for our swinging movements should be apart of our daily exercise routine. They are highly effective and, therefore, a natural component of our repertoire of moves. This becomes clear to us when our resilience (ability to withstand stress) diminishes and pain simply hinders our momentum. Prevent this by incorporating swing- training into your workout: muscles, joints and connective tissue will become flexible, supple and more resilient. The Nohrd Swing’s change of emphasis, extending beyond the extremities, will increase elasticity. Your connective tissue is precisely designed for such flexibility (bounce) and also requires this resilience to stay in shape.
Swing tower made from solid Ash wood.
- Includes 8 free-weights and training book
- Measurements tower: 34.25″ x 5.9″ x 5.9″ (H x W x D)
- Measurements base plate: 13.4″ x 13.4″ (W x D)
- Weight: 10 kg (without free-weights, incl. training book)
- Set: 2, 4, 6, 8 kg, total weight 50 kg.