The Vision X20 elliptical trainer is loaded with high-quality comfort features. Overlapping pedals and a flatter ellipse truly replicate a natural walking or running motion. The stationary handlebars feature contoured heart rate grips for easy checks of your heart rate. Our Elegant console features a vibrant 7″ full-colour LCD screen that is compatible with the Passport media player (sold separately). Thirteen motivating programs provide a variety of workout options, including Virtual Active and our exclusive Sprint 8® program.
The Classic console was designed with one goal in mind – to get you started on your workouts right away. Simply press Go! The extra-large display makes it easy to view time, distance, calories, resistance, watts, mets, RPM, or heart rate. Choose from one of five preset workout programmes or go at your own pace. Built-in contact grips and a telemetric receiver are available for heart rate monitoring.
The smoothness of an elliptical is primarily determined by the flywheel weight and the gear pulley ratio. All Vision Fitness® ellipticals are designed with a large gear pulley ratio and a heavy duty flywheel for an extremely smooth, comfortable elliptical motion.
THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE DETAILS
A Vision Fitness® elliptical trainer offers the attention to detail you should expect from a quality fitness machine. Our traditional ellipticals use high quality chrome guide rails rather than common painted rails or a debris collecting wheel track for longer life expectancy and lower maintenance. Our roller wheels also wrap around the guide rail for added stability and durability.
NATURAL COMFORT FOR ALL USERS
The ideal elliptical motion should simulate a natural running or walking motion. Vision Fitness offers a patented overlapping pedal motion that puts one foot in front of the other, as you would naturally move. Combined with a flatter ellipse shape and long stride length, Vision Fitness ellipticals provide a comfortable, natural workout for all users.
CONTOURED HEART RATE GRIPS
Ergonomically designed contact heart rate grips make it easy and comfortable to check your heart rate during your workout.
ESCAPE WITH PASSPORT
Imagine beginning your workout in your living room and finishing in the Italian countryside. The Passport media player (sold separately), featuring Virtual Active technology, is a high-definition workout experience that uses real destination footage and matching ambient sounds from stunning locations around the world. When connected to your home television, Passport interacts wirelessly with your equipment to seamlessly sync your speed and workout intensity with the video playback on your TV.
- Frame Type Front-drive non-folding frame
- Stride Length 51 cm / 20″
- Step-on Height 25 cm / 10″
- Flywheel Weight 10.5 kg / 23 lbs.
- Resistance System ECB magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range 1 – 20
- Pedal Spacing 0 cm / 0″
- Pedal Type Oversized pedals
- Handle Bar Type Standard with foam grip
- Accessories Water bottle holder and reading rack
- Assembled Weight 85.5 kg / 188 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH) 189.7 x 60.9 x 166.5 cm / 75” x 24” x 66”
- Max User Weight 135 kg / 300 lbs.
- Display Extra-large LED
- Workout Feedback Time, Speed, RPM, Distance, Calories, Pace, Heart Rate
- Programs Manual, Intervals, Weight loss, Constant Watts, Target HR – 5 Total
- Heart Rate Contact grips and Polar wireless receiver
- Virtual Active Integrated No
- Passport Ready Yes
- Workout Tracking No
- Speakers No
- iPod Integration No
- Nike + iPod Compatible No
- USB Port Charges USB devices