EXPERIENCE YOUR WORKOUT IN HIGH DEFINITION
The top-of-the line Touch console is loaded with features, including Virtual Active workouts, which take you through stunning destinations in high definition. The 10″ touchscreen display offers 17 pre-programmed workouts, as well as iPod and iPhone compatibility, workout tracking through Nike Plus, and heart rate training with the included Polar® chest strap and wireless receiver.
The smoothness of an elliptical is primarily determined by the flywheel weight and the gear pulley ratio. All Vision Fitness® ellipticals are designed with a large gear pulley ratio and a heavy duty flywheel for an extremely smooth, comfortable elliptical motion.
THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE DETAILS
A Vision Fitness® elliptical trainer offers the attention to detail you should expect from a quality fitness machine. Our traditional ellipticals use high quality chrome guide rails rather than common painted rails or a debris collecting wheel track for longer life expectancy and lower maintenance. Our roller wheels also wrap around the guide rail for added stability and durability.
NATURAL COMFORT FOR ALL USERS
The ideal elliptical motion should simulate a natural running or walking motion. Vision Fitness offers a patented overlapping pedal motion that puts one foot in front of the other, as you would naturally move. Combined with a flatter ellipse shape and long stride length, Vision Fitness ellipticals provide a comfortable, natural workout for all users.
SPRINT 8: THE PERFECT FITNESS SOLUTION
The exclusive 20-minute Sprint 8® workout programme, available on the Elegant and Touch elliptical consoles, has been medically proven to boost energy, reduce body fat, and promote lean muscle mass through a natural release of exercise-induced growth hormone.
WIRELESS HEART RATE MONITORING
The wireless Polar® receiver and free chest strap provide workout-friendly heart rate monitoring that is more convenient and accurate than traditional analog heart rate grips. This feature is ideal for those who need to track their pulse for target heart rate training.
VIRTUAL ACTIVE PROGRAMMING
Need a change of scenery or motivational boost for your exercise routine? Try working out to Virtual Active programming. It provides an immersive experience built right into the Touch console through high-definition video from spectacular places around the globe. The experience is further enhanced as the video playback speeds up or slows down based on the user’s pace and as the resistance adjusts to match the destination’s terrain.
- Frame Type Front-drive non-folding frame
- Stride Length 51 cm / 20″
- Step-on Height 25 cm / 10″
- Flywheel Weight 10.5 kg / 23 lbs.
- Resistance System ECB magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range 1 – 20
- Pedal Spacing 0 cm / 0″
- Pedal Type Oversized pedals
- Handle Bar Type Standard with foam grip
- Assembled Weight 85.5 kg / 188 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH) 189.7 x 60.9 x 166.5 cm / 75” x 24” x 66”
- Max User Weight 135 kg / 300 lbs.
- Display 10” high-definition touchscreen display
- Workout Feedback Total Time, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Clock, Heart Rate, Max HR, % Max HR, Target Heart Rate, Distance, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, Mets, Pace, Avg. Pace, Level, Speed, RPM, Resistance
- Programs Manual, Intervals, Weight loss, Constant Watts, 5K, 10K, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Sprint 8, Target HR, % Target HR, Custom 1, Custom 2, Custom 3, Saved Program, Virtual Active 1, Virtual Active 2 – 17 total
- ViewFit Enabled
- Heart Rate Contact grips, Polar® wireless receiver and free chest strap
- Virtual Active Integrated Yes
- Passport Ready Yes
- Workout Tracking Yes
- Speakers Yes
- iPod Integration Yes – Made for iPod/iPhone
- Nike + iPod Compatible Yes
- USB Port Charges USB devices
- Accessories Water bottle holder and reading rack