WaterRower A1 Studio Rowing Machine
The WaterRower A1 Studio Rowing Machine is specifically designed to be lightweight, portable, space saving and vertically stack-able.
The patented Water FlyWheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics of a boat moving across the water, and creates a wave-like sound that is engaging, mesmerizing and feels like the real thing!
The unique geometry of the A1 Studio rowing machine makes it easy to row with good technique, even for a beginner rower, and the quality construction provides a natural, fluid connection with every stroke.
Additionally, the A1 Studio features a simple Quick-start monitor. The high intensity training DVDs are well suited from beginners through to advanced rowers.
- Styling: Home or Light Commercial Use
- Frame Material: American Ash wood with Black coated aluminum mono rail.
- Finish: Honey Oak Stain Finished in Danish oil
- Noise Level: Minimal, Soothing and relaxing
- Intrusion Level: Minimal Intrusion
- Resistance Method: Patented Water Flywheel emulates natural dynamic of rowing
- Resistance Levels: Unique self regulating resistance, infinitely variable, suiting any user without adjustment
- Muscle Groups Used: All major muscle groups (84% of Total Muscle Mass)
- Maximum User Height: 201cm
- Maximum User Weight: In Excess of 500kg
- Other User Issues: No Impact and non-load bearing, perfect for users with joint concerns
- Monitor: A1 Monitor
- Intensity Units: M/S, MPH, Time/500km, Time/2km, Watts, Cal/hr
- Workout Programs: Distance & Time workouts
- Heart Rate Monitor: Not available
- Dimensions: L 210cm, W 55cm , H 52.5cm
- Entry Height: 27.5cm
- Storability: Stores easily on end, L 55cm , W 52.5cm , H 210cm
- Weight: 44kg (Recommended water level)
- Maintenance: Virtually maintenance free. No lubrication required. Simply add a chlorine tablet every 6 months (available free of charge)
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Height: 50cm
- Width: 55cm
- Length: 210
- Weight: 27kg (44kg with full water tank)
- WaterRower A1 fitness monitor to display your workout data.
- Workout data includes:
- Workout intensity
- Stroke Rate
- Total Strokes
- Frame: 5 years warranty
- Components: 3 years warranty
The A1 Home Rowing Machine comes in two (2) boxes:
- Height: 53cm
- Width: 61cm
- Length: 73cm
- Weight: 27kg
- Height: 26cm
- Width: 34cm
- Length: 143cm
- Weight: 10kg
For more than 20 years, WaterRower has supplied the US and beyond with rowing machines that enhance the physiological benefits of rowing. WaterRower is also committed to being environmentally minded and their rowing machines are made using only the best hardwoods specially selected from renewable sources.
WaterRower is well known for building superior rowing machines. When you purchase the A1 Studio Rowing Machine, you are getting that WaterRower quality even if it is at a fraction of the price. In addition to quality and beauty, the obvious advantages of this rowing machine are that it provides a great rowing action, it’s comfortable and it’s simple to use.
Quality & Durability
The WaterRower A1 Studio Rowing Machine is extremely durable and ideal for absorbing sound and vibration. You don’t get the squeaks and creaking sounds that you typically get from rowing machines. Honestly, one might expect it from a wooden rowing machine, but it’s silent. It has a low centre of gravity, which ensures a stable footing. You can workout at a high intensity on the GX Studio Rowing Machine and be sure that it’s not going to hurt it. You also get the same polycarbonate water tank found on other WaterRower machines. Like the rowing machine itself, it is equally durable and virtually indestructible.
Ease of Use
Like other WaterRower machines, the A1 Studio Rowing Machine is designed for comfort and ease of use. This rowing machine provides a lot of ergonomic features that fit nearly every user for a realist rowing motion. You get the same comfortable seat as the more expensive models along with an ergonomic handle and large footrests to fit nearly everyone. All of these features provide the realistic rowing motion that you can only get in a WaterRower.